Sunday, November 3, 2019

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Review Hersheys





Author Daniel Bellino Zwicke

with a 8 Pack of REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

"LOVE Em" !!!!






Sporting a ROLEX , TWEED SPORTS JACKET

and IZOD Shirt

BEST SELLING COOKBOOK AUTHOR 

DANIEL BELLINO ZWICKE Reviews one of His FAVORITES


REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

From HERSEYS


"I Love them. They're my All-Time Favorite American Candy. I've been eating these Suckers for over 50 Years. Dam!"

"I Love them, and I'm going to give them a 9.5 out of 10"

"I wonder if Reviewbrah ever reviewed them?"





Don't You Love This Old Pick-UpTruck ?

Same Color as the REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP Package

"LOVE IT"






CAPPUCCINO & PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

"THEY GO TOGETHER"







A Painting of REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS




.




No comments:

Post a Comment