Thursday, June 20, 2019

Denis Leary "I Want Coffee Flavored Fucking Coffee "






AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!






DENIS LEARY

LOCK N LOAD
"I WANT COFFEE FLAVORED FUCKING COFFEE" !!!



WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED to COFFEE ?

Did I Miss the FUCKING MEETING on COFFEE ?

"Now the got flavored Coffee"

You ca get every other flavor of Coffee except Coffee-Flavored Coffee. They got Mochachino, Choccaccino, Frapaccino, Cappuccino, Rapaccino, AL PACINO . WHAT THE FUCK ? 
at www.what-the-Fuck.com


I walk into a STARBUCKS about a year ago, and there's a little kid behind the counter. 

Kid ask, "you Want rhe Coffee Menu?"

"I'll stick that FUCKING MENU Up Your ASS !"

"Yeah give me a regular Coffee"

"Regular what?" the kid says.

"Coffee"

The kid says, "what Flavor"


www.Blow-Me.com

You can't FUCKING SMOKE in a STARBUCKS

"I'm pretty sure coffee was invented by guys fucking smoking."



WWW dot BLOW ME dot com

#COFFEE





No comments:

Post a Comment